Friday, June 22, 2012

Another Candle on the Birthday Cake

Dear Wendy,  I hope this email finds you well.  Just wanted to take a moment to say “thank you” for remembering my birthday. It was so thoughtful and the addition of the June 11th color insert is such a nice added touch and so apropos for this time in my life.
I apologize for the delayed response in thanks. I am now working out of our property in Glendale, The Americana at Brand but our administrative assistant from The Grove was kind enough to forward the card which I received today. Nevertheless, the timing was perfect and received just as needed.
Wendy, I want to wish you all the best and thanks for your kind heart, spirit and thoughtfulness. If you’re ever in the Glendale or the surrounding area, please give me buzz so perhaps we can say ‘hello’.
Warmest Regards,  Cristina [www.carusoaffiliated.com