Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Contented Guest

Hi Katrina [Director of Revenue Management]
How are you?
I am back from my trip and I just thought I would write and say what a fantastic time my mum and I had staying at the Luxe Rodeo Drive.
I was in a Travel Agent for 4 years and my Dad works for Qantas Airways and we have travelled quite a bit and still do so. I would highly recommend to any of my friends or family to stay at the Luxe Rodeo Drive.
Oscar (concierge) was great with organising our tours and also with directions of where to go.
Even down to small details, for instance, my mum and I were waiting for a taxi to the airport in your lobby and I think it was the general manager on duty, he gave us both a bottle of water while we were waiting. In this day this is unheard of so I applaud the hotel for continuing great customer service. At the moment I work in an industry where customer satisfaction in our success and I truly believe the hotel prides themselves on this philosophy as well.
I am planning another trip to LA in a couple of months but this time it will be for a business venture and I won’t be looking for anything other hotel - will be coming straight back
Thanks for a great stay,
Chantal Andrews