Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Happy Client

Dearest Trish and Wendy,
I want to thank you most sincerely for your generosity in arranging for an FOC night for myself and boyfriend, Quentin Morgan, at Luxe Rodeo Drive on 12 June.
It was my first time at Luxe Rodeo Drive and although I knew it had a prime location, and I constantly tell my clients this, I can now attest for myself that it has the BEST location. Just fantastic.
I hadn’t been to LA for about 10 years and having the lovely one night stopover at Luxe Rodeo Drive on my way to Sydney has given me the appetite to return. It’s such a fabulous city. I love the vibrancy and there is so much to do and staying at Luxe Rodeo Drive is the perfect stepping stone to do it all!
We had a lovely room. Very nicely maintained and spotless. I cannot not fault it in any way at all. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the guests were nice too! I chatted to a couple of guests in the lift (from Colorado) and they told me they only ever stay at Luxe Rodeo Drive when they come to LA.
Travelforce staff are required to give a critique to our colleagues upon our return from holidays, and you can rest assured I gave Luxe Rodeo Drive a very positive review! We will continue to sell the property with great confidence.
Wendy, I very much look forward to seeing you when again when you are next in Sydney.

Thank you dear friends for your hospitality.

Kind regards, Rosemary.