Thursday, March 22, 2012

Buzz about Leven Rambin

Leven Rambin and me in Bar360 at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel.
The Hunger Games directed by Gary Ross is the most anticipated film this year!  Suzanne Collins' best selling novel, the first in a trilogy published by Scholastic that has over 26 million copies in print in the United States alone, has developed a massive global following.  It has spent more than 180 consecutive weeks/ more than three consecutive years to date on the the New Times bestseller list since its publication in September 2008.  Recently, actress Leven Rambin, who plays 'Glimmer' in the Hunger film stopped by Cafe Rodeo to meet with art director, Stephen Kamifuji.  I captured a photo to send to my 13 year old niece who insisted that I read the books because,"They are awesome, Aunt Wendy."  I'm only on book two, but she was right.  I'm addicted to the ace archer, Katniss Everdeen.