Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Happy Client

Hi my dear Wendy,
I was so happy and surprised when I opened my mail and saw a letter from my home away from home – the Luxe Hotel Rodeo Drive!
I was having lunch last week with my good friend Christi Ashby, Publisher, Orange Appeal magazine, and she told me that she had a wonderful time at my favorite hotel – the Luxe. She told me that she met and spent some real quality time with you when she was there for the Emmy Awards. I asked her if she told her that we were friends and she said ‘I forgot.’
Thank you so much for:
Still being at the Luxe – in this unstable world, people come and go all the time. It is so nice to know that you are there and just a phone call or email away.
Always remembering my birthday. That is so special – and I really appreciate you!
Keep being the wonderful lady that you are!
I will be coming home soon! Keep the candle in the window!
Love ya, bev
Beverly Marshall-LuneyVice President, Investor Relations and EventsMetro Orlando Economic Development Commission